Cheap server to buy ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what do you think?

I am happy using kvchosting.net web hosting services.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Highly recommended.

Servers from operavps.com are well-balanced and affordable.
    Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

I have had a shared account with kvchosting.net ssd busineess hosting for over 6 months and had no real problems.
    It's good cheap hosting. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

The best cheap server depends on what you need. Do you want a linux vps server or windows dedicated servers. Just make sure and cheapo server has no set up fees and some have 30 day money back guarantee or free trials.

I like using cheap servers that charge no vat taxes

Must say that digitalserver.com.mx provides is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Recently needed a PHP web host so I decided to give kvchosting.net a try. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider.
    I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....

If you are looking for the best server provider, our company is the best option you'll find. Please visit our website for affordable and trusted package deals that can be customized according to your requirements. We guarantee 99.99% uptime, 24x7 customer support, free SSL certificates, free domains and setup, and much more. Do checkout once!