VPS Webhosting Speed Issue

Hi Dear,

I am using contabo VPS server on my WordPress website but I face speed issues if anyone knows how can I solve khwabon ki tabeer speed so please tell me to step by step because I am not used to it before VPS I always use Cpanel.

thanks in advance for helping.

Get in touch with your web hosting service provider. If they can help you with your speed problem, that would be great! Because the likelihood of the issue occurring at your end is quite low.

I would recommend you to go with the WHUK.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

I would recommend you to consult with your developer regarding optimization of web-code and mysql queries.Whereas at the server end check the optimization of web server and configuration of content delivery network (CDN). And still after following the above given steps you are facing same slowness then monitor the server resources, which process is taking load on server and RAM usage. If you find that there is no available resources on server then I would suggest you to upgrade your server.
    If you're looking for a reliable web hosting provider in India, you can switch to Infinitive Host. One of the leading web hosting company in India. They have multiple data centers across US, UK, Europe and Asia. They provide a wide range of web hosting solutions across the globe. To know more visit their website – www.infinitivehost.com

Hello,
    I think you should try other web hosting options as well. There are many web hosting businesses around the world, but only a few of them give you exceptional services. Look for the companies which will provide you with 24x7 customer assistance so that whenever you face any issue, they would be there to help you out. Also, look for the uptime and the storage they offer you...

I see alot of people complain about contabo VPS server slowing down. The company your hosting with might have oversold the vps node cluster.

Just look for a cheap vps server that has free set up no upgrade fees and free trial with 30 day money back guarantee. I also like using a cheap vps that has no vat taxes.

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success.

You can correct this by using a VPS instead. VPS stands for Virtual Private Server, and it typically provides much higher levels of speed than shared webhosting plans.

This is because you have your own server, so you aren't sharing your server with anyone else. Usually VPS hosting is faster than dedicated hosting, though that may depend on the host. A good host will typically offer both options, and should be able to help you decide which one is right for you.

Verpex offers reseller hosting services to individuals and organizations who wish to host their own web sites. There is no limit to the number of websites that you can host with our reseller hosting services, and we offer continuous support to you.

For more information:

Watch this Video: Click Here