Best hosting provider in Europe

I wonder what the best hosting provider in Europe? Is that hostchefs.eu or legionbox.com?

To be honest i have never dealt with those hosting providers. You can also find more providers in EU by visiting:

www.datacentermap.com
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

I initially chose NetShop ISP VPS hosting for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice..
    The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

The best eu website hosting depends on what you need. If your targeting a certain country than get web hosting with servers located in that country. If your looking for hosting a website that is worldwide than any cheap eu hosting provider is fine. You do not even have to use eu hosting if site is for world wide you can just find the best cheap hosting that has no set up or upgrade fees. I also like hosting that has free trial and money back guarantee. I Use cheap web hosting that is lcoated in countries that do not charge vat taxes when i can.

I vote for legionbox.com.
    Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

When looking for the finest web hosting business, look for companies that provide complete packages that include customer assistance, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. Our company offers our clients reasonable and dependable package deals. We provide attractive packages for shared, VPS, Reseller, and dedicated hosting services that contain a variety of interesting features. We guarantee 99.9% website uptime, which is excellent in the world of websites. Aside from that, we offer exceptional 365/24/7 customer service, so we are always there to assist our consumers. Check out once!