Need a dedicated server

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
    Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 1000gb max.
    Any provider recomendations?
    How is OBhost.net server?
    Reliable? or not?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

What is your budget? That way we can point you to the right direction.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

What's your hosting budget?

As I know, nice dedicated server hosting solutions are offered by digitalserver.com.mx and tzulo.com web hosts.
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Good luck!

There are many outstanding alternatives for managed dedicated server solutions in the market, but the most crucial thing to consider is security and dependability. I'd like to recommend our services, which feature a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee, 24x7 customer support, free SSL and free domains, and much more. We have a track record of delivering customer service that results in complete client satisfaction. Furthermore, our solutions are reasonably priced and quite dependable. Checkout once!

Hello,

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider. If you are looking for reliable, affordable dedicated hosting services and 24/7 support, Hyperslice is also the right option.
    The Hyperslice Group, one of the UK's leading independent providers of Managed IT Services, now offers a comprehensive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.

I've been with OBhost.net for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
    They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

They are offering 8th Anniversary 50% OFF Sale.

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

Trust Centohost dedicated hosting. So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.