Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How can I export Twitter data to an excel sheet?

Is there a tool that can help me export twitter data

FollowersAnalysis can help you do this with ease and provides comprehensive analytical reports along with it.

It includes an in-depth analysis of the targeted Twitter account’s followers and following along with an Excel CSV of the said data. It also offers an analysis of the most recent tweets including retweets and replies. Furthermore, you can also get custom Twitter data related to any hashtag, keyword, or in CSV, Excel, and JSON formats.

How to export tweets to excel
    To export your Twitter data into Excel, you need to follow these steps:
    1. Mouseover on the “Export” option
    2. There click on “Excel,” and the process of requesting the XLS file will start
    3. Wait until the report is generated, and you will be able to save it. This can take up to 1 minute if the report is big.
    Additionally, you can use these tools to achieve the same result:
    Twdocs
    Birdsonganalytics
    Follow the hashtag

I know my reply is a bit late, but I’d like to chime in and share my two cents. You can use a tool called "Twitter Archiver" for this. They make it a breeze to grab all your Twitter data and organize it neatly in an Excel sheet. However, I have to admit that I'm just starting to learn the capabilities of Excel myself. I've been taking courses at acuitytraining.co.uk to gain more knowledge about new concepts and tools. They might have some great resources to dive deeper into this topic.
    Last edited by augustinev; 09-29-2023 at 05:20 AM.