Need your advice

Should I use a plan from either hostchefs.eu or legionbox.com?

When you are looking for a web hosting company, there are a few features that you should look for. The first is a good reputation. You want to make sure that the company has been in business for a while and has a good reputation. You also want to make sure that they have good customer service. If you have any problems with your website, you want to be able to get help right away.
    Another thing to look for is a variety of packages. Different companies offer different packages, so you want to make sure that the company you choose offers the package that is right for you. You also want to make sure that they have a good variety of templates and designs so that you can find the right one for your website.
    Finally, you want to make sure that the company has a good track record when it comes to security & uptime.

I first contacted QHoster.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
    I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.