SEO and Parked Domain

Still working on my WP site.
    When it comes to SEO and I am ready to do things like submit the site to search engines, do I work with and submit the sites primary domain name or the parked domain I added to my Bluehost.

First do not submit any domain name you buy until your website or blog is ready. Make sure you have unique content that is seo and more than a few pages. Did you buy the parked domain name for backlinks for the primary domain. Make sure to use primary domain and link the 2 domain names after both have a lot of good content.

The primary domain name is what you should submit then add the other domain name to your websites when your ready so search engines will find the link when they spider your primary domain name. Make sure you register domain names for more than 1 year search engines look at how long you buy domain names for and how long they have been around.