Looking for powerful server in the USA

Hey dudes,
    i'm in search of a powerful server located in the USA.
    Here are my needs:
    Xeon 1xE5-2650v2
    c8/t16 2.6-3.4GHz
    RAM: 64Gb DDR3 1600MHz
    Storage: 2x480GB SSD
    Bandwidth: 300Mbit/s Unmetered
    What are your views on GThost.com web servers? Any reviews?
    Alternative providers to compare pricing and servers?
    Thanks.

You may want to look at the following section:

https://forums.hostsearch.com/forumd...g-Offers-Forum
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

Hi If you are looking for hosting provider in USA than i will suggest you bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in the current market. IF you see they have best features with affordable in price.

You can go with Cloud hosting server or Dedicated Hosting Servers from bodHOST.

Currently bodHOST is giving 30% OFF on Cloud Hosting Plans. Use this coupon code - CSH30 . Hurrp up the offer is valid till 30th of April 2022

Lots of useful features are include into GThost.com dedicated hosting plans. Cool - 17 server locations to choose from.
    Starting from the 4th month of payment, they give 10% back of the money paid. Just contact them directly for further details.

If you are looking for the best server provider, our company is the best option you'll find. Please visit our website for affordable and trusted package deals that can be customized according to your requirements. We guarantee 99.99% uptime, 24x7 customer support, free SSL certificates, free domains and set up, and much more. Do checkout once!

Give gthost.com a try. They have great prices, and even offer ways that you can get server from 1 to 10 days starting from $5.
    The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great. Like their USA dedicated servers.

Would like to express the point that I am happy with gthost.com instant dedicated servers. Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.

I am very happy with GThost.com server hosting in the USA. The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
    The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER