What should I do?

Which plan is better to have a deal with - legionbox.com or hostchefs.eu?

The best web hosting depends on what you need. Do you want linux hosting or windows. Are you making websites for one country or area like europe than use servers located there. If your making sites for world wide than find a cheap hosting company with no set up or upgrade fees. I like to buy hosting that does not have vat taxes also.

Hello,

Personally, I don't have any experience with the mentioned web hosting provider, but I would suggest some tips and aspect that you need to be considered while choosing the best one. Speed, security and 24/7 instant support are the most important features that every web hosting provider should provide.
    The Hyperslice Group, one of the UK's leading independent providers of Managed IT Services, now offers a comprehensive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

I am not familiar with services provided by the above mentioned hosting services. Although it's better to do your own research and select a hosting provider that best suits your unique hosting requirements. Any reliable hosting provider should at least have the following features.
    1. A reliable hosting provider should have a variety of hosting options to choose from.
    2. The provider should be able to offer 24/7 customer support.
    3. The host should have a robust security system in place to protect your data.
    4. The provider should have a wide range of software and tools available for use.
    5. The host should be reliable and have a good reputation in the industry.
    6. The host should provide easy-to-use website builder tools so you can create your own website without any prior experience.

legionbox.com is good but you can try quickcloudhosting.com is the best hosting provider.

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I have been using them for about 8 months now. I have very good success with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. Their customer service is outstanding... Every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.