I need to choose the best e-host in the USA

I need to choose the best host in the USA
    Require over 100 gbs of Storage, 2 GBs of RAM, Linux.
    What can you say about hostforweb.com web hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?

I feel safe and secure with hostforweb.com web host and would heartily recommend them.
    Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
    Nice pricing.

For service and support I give QHoster.com cPanel web hosting a 9/10 and I highly recommend them.
    I love the prices. As for the uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.

One of the key features that any eCommerce hosting provider should have is the ability to handle a large number of transactions. In order to keep your site running smoothly, you'll want to make sure that your hosting provider has the processing power and storage space needed to handle peak traffic times. Additionally, it's important to find a host who can provide backup services in case of an emergency. Last but not least, make sure your chosen eCommerce host has a wide range of plugins and add-ons available so you can customize your site exactly the way you want it.

With hostforweb.com I always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email.
    They never hesitated to help and always make things right. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.

I currently use hostforweb.com to host two sites, with one of them being registered there as well.
    These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.
    They are very good value for money, in my view.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER