Looking for reseller hosting package

Hey guys,
    I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich reseller hosting solutions:
    150 gbs of SSD space, 4000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Any info on QHoster.com or Kvchosting.net hosting? Is the price ok for their reseller hosting packages?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

I have been using kvchosting.net reseller hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
    All in all I really do like them, you've got a lot of control over your services to suit your needs.

Ownwebserves is a feature-packed reseller hosting service that offers a free SSL certificate and unlimited domains and email with each of its three tiers.
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

I am happy to recommend them. KVChosting.net is the most professional host.
    Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

I've had nothing but success when working with hostforweb.com reseller hosting based on SSD storage. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.

You can build your own hosting business by signing up for a Linux reseller program at AEserver. they offer you the flexibility to customize hosting plans with your choice of disk space, server location, and other specs while managing the servers and uptime for you.
    you will have a 100% Whitelabel experience. this program gives you the freedom to build any plan and bill your clients any amount.

When choosing a reseller hosting provider, it's important to look for features that will make your experience reliable and easy. Here are some key considerations:
    1. Reliability - A reliable reseller hosting provider should have a strong track record of providing high-quality services. Look for providers with a long history of customer satisfaction and quick response times to problems.
    2. Security - Make sure the reseller hosting provider you choose has robust security measures in place, including firewalls, password protection, and encrypted connections.
    3. Customer support - Make sure the reseller hosting provider has responsive customer support options, such as live chat or email support. If you have any questions or problems during your use of their services, be sure to contact them promptly.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that KVChosting.net is the best host I have ever used before.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable pricing.

bodHOST is one of the fastest hosting resellers. It boasts ultra-fast page loading times and a high-speed feature. You can also depend on expert 24/7 support to assist you with your clients’ technical queries.

bodHOST has a 99.9% uptime guarantee, so you’ll be able to offer stellar performance to your customers. You can manage their accounts with the user-friendly WebHost Manager (WHM). It also lets you use your own branding and allocate server resources as you like.

Reseller hosting plans start at only $5.99/month using promo code RSH40. This is a limited-time offer.

All packages include:

Email
    Free SSL certificates
    Free content delivery network (CDN)
    Website migration
    24/7 reseller support

If you want a lot of flexibility, Ownwebservers is an excellent choice. This provider offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee, premium reseller support. Ownwebservers lets you allocate your server’s resources however you see fit. You can brand clients’ cPanel accounts with your company logo. Also, you get a domain reseller account, which is a handy add-on that you can offer to your customers.

Other features include:

Free SSL certificates
    Unlimited databases
    Automatic backups
    Email
    Unlimited cPanel accounts

For reseller hosting plans visit : https://ownwebservers.com/reseller-hosting/
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Basically, reseller hosting is an affordable choice for someone who is looking to host multiple sites and also wants to constrain the cost of it. You can also use Reseller Hosting for selling hosting packages. You can set your own specifications and pricing and can start your own hosting company which can help you generate a good amount regular of earning that too merely spending only a few hours a day. If You are new to it and do not have any type of technical knowledge about it then choose a host which helps you with everything, with such type of host you can easily start managing your clients and can have a good online business.

As a Reseller Hosting provider, you can configure all the things which you wanted to do such as suspending an account or changing its package, or deleting that account. Everything can be done in just a few clicks. It is really simple to start your own hosting business and it does not require anything else except a reseller package. Storage Space 90GB, Bandwidth Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich reseller hosting solutions:
    150 gbs of SSD space, 4000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Any info on QHoster.com or Kvchosting.net hosting? Is the price ok for their reseller hosting packages?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
    MyResellerHome offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting package available, which begins at $9.95 per month and includes free cPanel and an unlimited number of email addresses.

WebHostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its starting price for reseller hosting is only $8 per month at its most basic level. It offers free domain migration, WHMCS, free setup and instant activation, free RV site builder, free domain registration for life, free private nameservers, a domain reseller account, free auto SSL-encrypt, let's, and a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.