How do you track brand mention on Twitter?

Please comment!

One of the most effective ways to track brand mentions by using a Twitter tracking tool. There are various tools for Twitter tracking but I’ll share with you one of the best tools which I have been personally using for 2 years.

Trackmyhashtag is a hashtag analytics that can track any hashtag, keyword or mentions. This search tool helps you perform real-time mentions monitoring in social media and the web. It quickly analyzes what people are saying about your company, brand, or product, providing in-depth analytics data sets and provides you real-time notification.

It offers a 5-days free trial in which you can track any mention and get lots of useful analytics.

It is an important aspect of Twitter marketing to track Twitter mentions. Twitter mentions can help you understand the sentiments and opinions of users towards your brand. You gauge your brand’s online reputation by analyzing the tweets of users related to your brand. Automate track tweets mentioning your brand and increase response time. Stop losing customers and missing out on opportunities to create trending conversations that can increase your brand’s social media presence.

Thank you

A Twitter mention is a public tweet an account receives from another one. For example, I want to publicly ask something to a brand I must write its username in the tweet and the other user will receive a notification. A mention is different from a reply, that is a response to another person’s tweet. We need to track Twitter mentions and replies and, for the purpose of this post, they will be considered the same.