Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need your advice

Which VPS would you sign up with - legionbox.com or libertyvps.net?

Overall excellent value. Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS is amazing. Would recommend these guys to anyone.
    Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed.

Hey,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfil all the requirements at an affordable price, you go with or select them as your future hosting provider. But if you are looking for some reliable, affordable web hosting services with 24/7 support then eukhost is the right option.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Hello Bobby,

I would just simply say you should go or sign up with a service provider who truly satisfies your needs. As there are some points that you need to keep in mind while choosing a VPS provider.Such as,

- Storage
    - RAM
    - CPU
    - Uptime
    - Managed or Unmanaged
    - Bandwidth
    - Control Panel
    - Root Access
    - Operating system

You can also compare these features with other service providers, considering at what cost you are getting these and how much! It will help you to make your decision further better. And one more thing I would like to advise you: If I am not wrong, energy price hikes have started resulting in server prices. You can also look for testimonials or customer reviews of the provider you are planning to go with and see what they say about the provider's service and support. This will help you to build trust in them.

And If you ask me about the providers you are planning to go with. I don't have any idea about them. But you can definitely analyze them by the point I mentioned above.
    Phenomenal Windows Hosting | Windows Shared Hosting |AccuWeb Hosting

Think it will be useful to draw your attention to WebDock.io Ryzen VPS solutions. Amazing single-thread performance.
    Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

The answer will depend on your actual needs. It might be you need completely different provider than 2 you mentored.
    I used https://rockhoster.com/linux/
    No problems.
    I hope that will be in your list as well.