Right server to sign up with ...

Servers from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what's your advice?

Take your time to consider Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server
    - Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
    - helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be quite suitable for you.
    Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.

Hey,

Looking for the best dedicated server provider for a website is quite difficult. There are numerous affordable and reliable options out there in the market, you just need to consider some important things while choosing the best one. Check customer reviews, compare features and hosting plans, etc. eukhost is also the best and most affordable option. For more details, you can visit their website and initiate a live chat.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

When looking for a company to host a dedicated server, there are a few important things to keep in mind. First and foremost, it's important to choose a provider that offers a lot of different services. This means that the provider should have a wide range of tools and technologies to help you manage your server, from simple control panels to more advanced features like orchestration tools and asset management systems. Also, it's important to think about how reliable the provider is and how good their customer service is. If something goes wrong, you want someone who can help you fix things as quickly as possible. Lastly, make sure the provider has a lot of servers to choose from so you can find the right one for you.

QHoster.com plans can be right for you.
    They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.

Depending on budget and your hardware requirements. You can go ahead and buy one have it hosted or you can rent one and have it hosted.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

I think you can check and have a look at
    https://gthost.com/
    - instant severs
    - you can pay daily
    - plenty of server locations.

I can recommend you https://www.zakservers.com
    They are offshore dedicated server provider. They have more than 10 locations.
    They are known for their perfect support.