shared ecommerce hosting account?

Hi,
    I'd like to host my new ecommerce web site and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
    My requirements 25 GB space, 850GB traffic, Linux.
    I have already found centohost.com and not sure if I can trust them.
    Is it reliable web host? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?

I would highly recommend Rockhoster.com to any webmaster looking for reliable and decent host.
    - knowledgeable customer support service (they work 24/7);
    - Reasonable pricing (their discounts also saved me good sum of money).

Some of the things to like with mobile-first CSS development—and why it’s been the de facto development methodology for so long—make a lot of sense: Development hierarchy. One thing you undoubtedly get from mobile-first is a nice development hierarchy—you just focus on the mobile view and get developing. Tried and tested. It’s a tried and tested methodology that’s worked for years for a reason: it solves a problem really well. Prioritizes the mobile view. The mobile view is the simplest and arguably the most important, as it encompasses all the key user journeys, and often accounts for a higher proportion of user visits (depending on the project). Prevents desktop-centric development. As development https://mlsdev.com/services/dedicated-development-team is done using desktop computers, it can be tempting to initially focus on the desktop view. But thinking about mobile from the start prevents us from getting stuck later on; no one wants to spend their time retrofitting a desktop-centric site to work on mobile devices!
    Last edited by rickmine; 06-21-2022 at 05:55 AM.

It's a hosting provider that I will recommend without a doubt.
    I have been with centohost.com website hosting for just over a month, and (so far) I have been positively surprised.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I am a webdesigner and have had many hosts over the years, none of them stood behind what they said.
    Greenwebpage.com ecommerce hosting does. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.