Which Server Security Suite Solution Are You Using?

Hello everyone,
    I would like to know which server security suite solution are you using for your shared hosting servers?

- Imunify360
    - BitNinja
    - CPGuard
    or something else?

I tried a lot of security software on different servers, but ultimately I stuck with BitNinja. It was not so expensive, and it works nice. It has a very easy interface and can be used by beginners, unlike the others you mentioned.

BitNinja is a feature-rich script and application firewall that provides an all-in-one solution for shared hosting servers. The BitNinja API allows easy integration with any third-party software, including WHMCS, cPanel, Plesk, and more.
    AccuWeb Hosting: Shared Hosting| VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Linux Hosting