rockhoster.com vs qhoster.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or qhoster.com?

The best vps to use depends on what you like or need. Do you need linux vps or windows vps servers. Are you making website's or blogs for one country like uk or area like eu or world wide. If your making sites for one area or country that narrows the vps providers down by which ones that have data centers and vps servers located there.

If you making websites for one country find a cheap vps that has free 30 day trial hosting that has servers located in that country. World wide websites just find cheap vps with no set up fees with free 30 day trial with money back guarantee and no vat taxes.

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
    Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
    Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

As I see, QHoster.com web host offers over 30 server locations to choose from.
    Also nice payment options: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
    Pricing is superb

Use plans from rockhoster.com and qhoster.com with no doubt.
    Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.
    Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

Hey,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfil all the requirements at an affordable price, you go with or select them as your future hosting provider. But if you are looking for some reliable, affordable web hosting services with 24/7 support then eukhost is the right option.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

VPS plans from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are good enough to have a deal with.
    Their services are really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

I'm going to sign up another account with QHoster.com for a new website next week or so. Highly Recommended this host!
    The customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
    Overall they're just a great web hosting provider.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, Rockhoster.com is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.
    Like the price for their wordpress hosting packages. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

I vpte for qhoster.com.
    They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.