Looking for Ecommerce Server Hosting package

Hey guys,
    I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Ecommerce Server Hosting:
    1000 gbs of SSD space, 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Any info on Hostnamaste.com and Zakservers.com ecommerce server hosting?
    Is the price ok for their packages? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

I was recommended to Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server by a friend, and have been a loyal user since. I personally have not been successful in finding a better combination of fantastic prices, so many add-ons and so much value, and high caliber customer service. If you do things the way you're supposed to, you'll have a response very quickly and usually the problem is fixed within minutes of that.

Best cheap ecommerce server hosting

The best ecommerce server hosting depends on what your doing. Are you hosting websites or worpdress blogs for one country like uk or area like eu. Then use ecommerce server hosting located in that country or area. If your looking for ecommerce server hosting for world wide website's than use a cheap ecommerce server hosting that has no set up free and free trial 30 day money back guarantee.

I also like cheap ecommerce server hosting that has no vat taxes.

I've been with Zakservers.com offshore server for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
    They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I've had nothing but success when working with Hostnamaste team of experts. Like their Budget Dedicated Server.
    They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.

Highly recommended A+++ For me, Zakservers.com offshore servers are affordable. The control panel is fantastic.
    I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.