Web Hosting for Multi-Sectional Blog?

Hello,

I'm looking for an initial web host for my domain already purchased. Something long-term that the renewal price stays low or nearly the same. No add-ons, I'm wanting this in one plan.

I need the following features:
    --- It will be a travel blog with multiple blog sections or categories, at a single website. I don't know yet if I'm using WordPress or a site builder or plug-in or what - it's from scratch.
    --- Each page have SSL.
    --- It must have staging - I'd like to work on it and make edits show up without publishing it live while making those edits.
    --- A very small store with easy shopping cart so I can sell up to 5 items, one of those items are physical and one is digital.
    --- Custom email up to 5 addresses.
    --- Daily Backup
    --- Fast speeds

Believe exmasters.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
    Contact their 24/7 support, tell your requirements and they will find the best hosting fit according to your needs. good luck!

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Blog hosting is the most ideal hosting solution for your blogs. Blog hosting lets you easily create, manage and publish your blog posts online, without having to worry about the technicalities of web development or server administration. Additionally, blog hosting services typically include a wide range of features that make publishing your content easy and efficient, such as user accounts and unlimited storage space. Moreover, many blog hosting services offer exclusive benefits for bloggers, such as free domain names and discounts on domain registration fees. So if you're looking to start or grow your blogosphere presence, choosing a quality blog hosting service is essential.

Any specific server location?

Well, I know kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are outstanding web hosts. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Why not give Webdock.io or Greenwebpage.com hosting a try?
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    They are unique hosts, so take your time to compare their hosting solutions and choose the best for your specifications.

Have to rely on NetShop-isp.com.cy tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request. Like their Cheap and Fast Web Hosting. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365.

Why not give Virtono.com a try?
    They offer nice Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.