How do I get my business to come up first on Google?

How do I get my business to come up first on Google?

Focus on the top 10 known SEO ranking factors Google uses to order search results, leverage your Google My Business listing to rank in Local Pack, and focus your attention on establishing your expertise, authority, and trustworthiness.

Domain Factors
    Page-Level Factors
    Site-Level Factors
    Backlink Factors
    User Interaction
    Special Google Algorithm Rules
    Brand Signals
    On-Site Webspam Factors
    Off-Site Webspam Factors

Optimize the website according to the google guidelines and make sure the website is SEO friendly before you start link building.

To get your site to be number 1 in google do keyword research and find long tail keywords with less websites listed. Top keywords will take a long time if ever to be number 1. Use keywords in domain name you buy and in title and tags and in content. Do seo of website or blog. If you do not have wordpress blog set one up and write about your site and link to your site in each blog post. Use the urls on your site in blog post that is about that page.

Seo all your work on blog and websites and any backlinks you do offsite seo for. Make sure to get backlinks from sites that are related to the topic of your websites.

1. Choose the right keywords
    2. Devise a local search strategy
    3. Focus on quality content
    4. Generate backlinks
    5. Utilize social media