Any good, reliable web hosting with great support?

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a web server hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 2 tbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    Any information on GTHost.com or NetShop-isp.com.cy solutions? Are they trustworthy? What host is better?
    Thanks.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

For me, GTHost.com instant servers look much better. A great plus is: Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.
    Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection.

Hey,

Looking for 24/7 customer support and the option of phone support when you're choosing your VPS plan. Another important factor to consider is whether you would prefer managed, or unmanaged VPS Hosting. With Managed VPS Hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of all the server-related issues. I'd recommend eukhost managed VPS hosting services. When I have any technical questions, always received answers promptly.
    Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
    Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

I have been nothing but pleased with NetShop ISP dedicated servers. Locations: UK, USA, Cyprus, Malta, etc.
    Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.

you may want to take a look at the following website:

www.datacentermap.com
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

I have used other hosts in the past and none compare to QHoster.com server hosting. The support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or information, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent.

Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with NetShop ISP to host your site, big or small!
    I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this provider to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.

Use servers from serverhino.com.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

KVChosting.net and serverhino.com serevrs are well-balanced and cheap.
    If you are looking for a site to host your website, you’ll make the best decision by choosing these hosts, as they are the most efficient sites to help you receive the most traffic possible. With inexpensive prices and magnificent customer service, I can 99% guarantee that you will never be upset or disappointed with the results you see from using these website hosting sites.

I would like to send you to
    https://serverhino.com/dedicated/
    They have some really good packed dedicated servers with great support.
    Their prices are started from as low as €39.95 per month.

Hey,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfil all the requirements at an affordable price, you go with or select them as your future hosting provider. But if you are looking for some reliable, affordable web hosting services with 24/7 support then eukhost is the right option.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

I have used dozens of hosting services and found some gems. Cloudways and SiteCountry, Bigrock were good. However, there were some bad hosts too which are Namecheap and Hostinger (Worst support - you'll have to do everything by yourself).