Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is the best dedicated server for my website ?

I have my website related to home and health care. I want to host my website on a dedicated server. I only know a little bit about SINGLE HOP.

Do you have any other suggestions which will provide the best services ?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar

Smile Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I have my website related to home and health care. I want to host my website on a dedicated server. I only know a little bit about SINGLE HOP.

Do you have any other suggestions which will provide the best services ?
    If you are looking for Dedicated servers then you must check out eUKhost. They provide reliable servers with full support. It should be suitable for your website.
    Last edited by GardnerBulkeley; 10-18-2012 at 10:39 AM.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

How much disk space and bandwidth do you need?
    Think that VPS hosting will be a good solution for your site. as for reliable host, can recommend Sumvps.com.
    I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
    They are offering 60% discount coupon code "summer" vps packages!

The comparison will show you the best option to deal with: Downtownhost.com, Hostmonster.com and Webwerks.in
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
    Compare them and choose the best one.

I strongly believe that 7host.com will meet your expectations.
    It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting companies.
    Awesome host and service.

kvc is also one of the best dedicated server provider.you can check out their plans and features.
    one more suggestion,when choosing dedicated server check the reviews of the clients.

I think that it will be a good idea to choose Amanah.com 100TB server. They offer servers in Canada and USA.
    They have great pricing, excellent uptime.. you will not regret a thing if you give them a try.

I think you have to use hostgator web host for hosting your site. Its provide quality of hosting service and it also provide dedicated hosting service with cheap price. Its hosting service is good that provide 24x7 hours customer support and uptime service. I also prefer to use hostgator web host and it not make me in trouble.

Generally Dedicated Hosting are for them who have higher traffic on their web site. Moreover VPS Hosting is much cheaper then Dedicated Hosting.

So, in initial stage I will prefer you to go with VPS Hosting as VPS hosting may be ok for your site.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I think there are many best dedicated hosting you will find just search in Google.

As for reliable server host I suggest you to use OurInternet.us plans. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

I want to say that 1paket.com provides stable and quality dedicate servers at very low prices (starting at $25 per month). All works like a clock with them.

Try to check aspnix.com dedicated hosting packages. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I believe you should do comparison of offers to choose the best one. After some research I see that hosthongkong.net is offering attractive services with high uptime and low prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

No doubts Hosthongkong.net will meet your demands. They are trustworthy host with high available team, featured plans and stable network. You can join them on facebook: host hong kong clive rand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast