Looking for an Offshore Server Hosting package

Hey guys,
    I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Offshore Server Hosting:
    1000 gbs of SSD space, 40000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Any info on Zakservers.com offshore server hosting? Is the price ok for their packages?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Though i never had experienced on said provider here is a website that help you find what you are looking for:

www.datacentermap.com
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

As a nice alternative, can recommend you to look at netshop-isp.com.cy Offshore Cyprus Web Hosting.
    If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Zakservers.com offshore server hosting (starting from $149/mo) and have never looked back. Offshore locations include Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan.

There are plenty of websites which is providing offshore, and the best DMCA ignored Hosting servers at an affordable and reliable price.

some of them are-
    • Shinjiru
    • YouStable
    • AbeloHost