Current Specials on hosting solutions?

Hey dudes,
    Think it will be useful for newbies and experienced webmasters to share current specials and discount codes offered by web hosting providers.
    So, decided to create a topic where users will share them.
    As for me, I've found Gigapros.com started to offer dedicated server configuration:
    Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores
    Fully managed
    128 GB DDR4 RAM
    4 TB disck
    69/month.
    BTW, do you know them? Are they reliable?
    Other specials and discounts?

Cheap and reliable deals are available from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
    Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.

Give Gigapros a try. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

Can also draw your attention to GTHost.com instant servers. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.
    This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

QHoster.com and maxrdp.com servers are worth your attention.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

Believe you will make right choice if you give Bullten.com budget dedicated server a try. The people on the site are so helpful. Thumbs up to their support team - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly (I didn't know it had to be lowercase!), and they also helped me with getting my cascading styl sheets working. Many thanks.