VDI Citrix vs VMVare

If choosing between two virtual desktops vdi citrix vs vmware. So which one is better to choose? Each of them has its advantages. If you have your own experience, I would be grateful if you could share it.

The main difference between the two is the intended usage of the software. The Citrix XenServer is used by personal users and small to medium-sized businesses, while VMware vSphere ESXi is only intended for small to medium-sized businesses and is not structured for personal use.

Quote Originally Posted by storehifuture View Post
    The main difference between the two is the intended usage of the software. The Citrix XenServer is used by personal users and small to medium-sized businesses, while VMware vSphere ESXi is only intended for small to medium-sized businesses and is not structured for personal use.
    Yes, I agree with you. I have now studied this issue and understand the difference.