The Best Ecommerce Vps Hosting?

Dear Sirs,
    can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $15 per month to have ultra fast loading pages.
    Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.
    Any info on HostNamaste or HostingSource VPS? Are they stable? Any reviews, please?
    Would like to know your views on website hosting solutions?

Thank you for your specific recommendations.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I've been using Hostnamaste for a long time now for my personal website, and it's been great.
    Their service's uptime is really great, it seems more like 100% to me.
    It is great OpenVZ VPS web host.

I've been with Hostingsource.com for 11 months. I can say that support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses. Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    Nice ecommerce vps hosting solutions you can get from QHoster.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts.
    I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

InMotion Hosting. InMotion Hosting offers a wide variety of cheap web hosting options for online businesses.
    Hostinger. Hostinger offers the cheapest ecommerce hosting plan we've found (and trust).

Very Mac friendly interface. Can't say enough good things about Hostingsource.com web host.
    Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.