Managed VPS packages?

Need managed VPS for for mass video upload:
    2 Guaranteed vCPU
    4 GB RAM
    50 GB RAID 10 SSD Storage
    50 GB Backup Storage
    2 TB Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
    Direct Admin Control Panel
    What are your views on Rightservers.com managed VPS solutions?
    Are they good? Any reviews? What other hosts can you suggest me looking at?

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
    The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts . Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt.

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Webhosting World provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. It comes with c-panel and WHM already installed in addition to offering a free setup. In addition to that, it comes with 1 IP Address Included and Remote SSH Access.
    Free Data Migration, a Guarantee of 99.9% Uptime, and Free SSL Certificates for Life with Let's Encrypt.

So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and RightServers.com are fast.
    The absolute best webhost I've ever worked with and used for any business' and accounts.
    Their support always ready to help...

Hello,

If you are looking for the best VPS hosting services then there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your requirements. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
    Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
    Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

When buying VPS hosting for your business website, you must first research the host services provider's reviews, prices, and features. Then, if you decide to get a VPS, I recommend bodHOST. One of the greatest and most cost-effective hosting companies in the United States. All the Windows and Best VPS Server options will suit your requirements.

VPS Hosting Plan Strats at Just $24/99/month A great deal from bodHOST, Save 25% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code - VH25. The offer ends on 05'09'022. Hurry Up avail of this offer now!
    Features are:

High SSD Storage
    Full Root Access
    Daily Backup
    Optional Control Panel
    99.95% Uptime SLA
    24/7 Customer Support
    Affordable Pricing

I reckon this offer is worth to be checked:
    https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
    $8/mo for the decent VPS service from decent provider is a very good option.

If you are thinking about switching, Rightservers.com web host is the provider to go with. Great work.
    My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. Very fast Canada VPS solutions!

Give rightservers.com a try. Stable servers located in Canada.
    - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great),
    - cheap pricing for such resourceful hosting packages.
    I like this decent hosting provider and can highly recommend their Managed VPS to others.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Whenever you need VPS hosting Managed or Unmanaged, you can find the best solution here vps managed vs unmanaged Enjoy unlimited cpanel with 21x faster LiteSpeed Cache Technology.

Quote Originally Posted by klimm View Post
    VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
    The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low-cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts. Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt.
    Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. Additionally, it provides some of the services that are included in the plan, such as cPanel/WHM, Free Domain for Life, and Free Setup, among others.

If you are looking for good VPS service located in Europe I would recommend you to check http://profvds.com/
    They are not expensive. Their coupon code VPSPROFVDS will allow you to have 15% OFF

MyResellerHome offers very cheap VPS services. Our basic plan starts at only $59.95 per month. This deal comes with a lot of services, such as a Free Domain for Life and Free Setup. Please visit our site for more information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast