Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nowadays, every web hosting with cpanel has Softaculous. I'm yet to see one with SimpleScripts.
    There is no better way than to understand that every dude needs to buy twitch promotion in order to become famous. As someone that knows where to get them, I spend time to share about it.

I am using Softaculous, and I think it is the best auto-installer script especially for reseller hostings.

First time I saw SimpleScripts but a bit impressive and good for competition and the alternative option of Softaculous.
    Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - CDN - Instant Setup - Location in US/UK/EU/AU/CA

I certainly prefer Softaculous.

I think Softaculous is the best auto-installer script available.
    Last edited by karlw; 05-11-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Softaculous provides hundreds of scripts to install some of the most popular hosting software in the industry on your cPanel server.

I am using Softaculous, it's simple to use and customers love it. So of course go for Softaculous.

Quote Originally Posted by hivalidity View Post
    I am using Softaculous, it's simple to use and customers love it. So of course go for Softaculous.
    Thanks for the advice!

Softaculous is a really FAST Auto Installer. A user can install scripts in just ONE STEP. Softaculous can install any of its 382 scripts in just one step. So the user does not have to go through the process of Individual Script installers. Everything from copying the files to creating a Database is done by Softaculous.

SimpleScripts is a one-click installation and upgrade utility for the web's most popular applications including Blogs, Photo Galleries, Online Stores, Forums, Wikis, and more.
    ScriptWorx Auto Installer are users preferring these days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12