VPS below $5 per month

Hello,
    I have been looking for VPS below $5 per month.
    I've came across https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php
    Do you think that worth it? Any reviews? Alternatives?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I thought of moving to other hosts but Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS is really good.
    I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime. Good support knowledge. The tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS hosting services. Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional.

Nice web host. You'll get multiple server choice: Europe, USA, India.
    I really appreciate the quality of Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.

Honestly, i did not use this hosting service provider till now but price is looking a bit better than other. In short i did not see this types of reliable price offer till now. At other hosting website i saw at least $20.00 per month for 20 GB space. I will try once for this hosting provider once for sure.

There is no way I would go anywhere else!!
    In my opinion there is no better host then Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS, with the same price I mean. I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.