Hello all!
I've been using Weebly for my blog for a while now, but I'm honestly not a big fan of it and am looking for a better alternative to switch my blog over to. Preferably a site that has decent page customization and email capabilities (like, it would be super awesome to have some sort of automatic email system though that's honestly not like a huge need for me or anything, just the ability to email updates at all would be great!) and all the basics for a decent price. Now I'm not a professional when it comes to website hosting and design, so I'm not sure if this is how all webhosts go, but something that's been very frustrating for me with Weebly is all the different things I have to pay for... like, the domain, email capabilities and slightly more advanced website editing (such as the favicon) are all separate, different payments, and it's just way too complicated for me, I'd prefer to have everything if possible under one monthly or annual payment if that makes sense? I'm just wondering if there are any better alternatives out there. Any help and advice is incredibly appreciated. Sorry if I didn't explain any of this too well, again I'm pretty new to webhosting so I'm still learning the ropes! But yeah. Thanks everybody, have a wonderful holiday!!!