A Dedicated Server. Low Budget. ??

Hey,
    I have $60 for a server. Where do I get that?
    I was suggested to check https://www.centohost.com/dedicated_servers.php
    Are they good enough?

Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really. Check out
    1) Mddhosting.com
    2) GTHost.com
    3) Cloudarion.com
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Hello Glow,

There are some key factors you need to keep in mind while choosing the dedicated server, So you need to be very precise with this one because you are meant to pay more than shared and VPS. But the price, features, additional service, and support vary per the hosting providers. The key points will help you to choose the right hosting provider, like,

• First be precise about your website’s requirements and the performance you expect
    • Consider potential downtime while choosing a dedicated server
    • Pricing
    • Technical support
    • Backup services
    • How advanced technologies they offer
    • Stable security features
    • Easy customizations options
    • Managed/Unmanaged services
    • Connections reliability

You can consider these factors when choosing a perfect service provider. Or else you can also compare the service you are planning to go with to others so that you can get a clear thought of what you get at what cost. And also, look for the reviews their customers give and other testimonials on their sites or other review sites. These will help you to build trust in them. And I don’t have much more idea about the provider you are asking about. To be honest with you so, can’t say any words. But if you ask me, I can suggest some names like miles web, AccuWeb Hosting, and A2hosting. Then, you can check and compare them to get a better service provider at a reasonable rate.
    Phenomenal Windows Hosting | Windows Shared Hosting |AccuWeb Hosting

Dedicated servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
    Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Take a look at Bullten.com and RightServers.com web server hosting solutions. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.

Check out plans from kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com.
    Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.
    Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
    RAM: 32 GB
    Bandwidth: 5 TB
    Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
    • 6 Cores
    • 2.4GHz
    • 15MB
    • RAM : 32GB
    • STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
    • Operating System: Centos 7
    • Server Backup: Optional
    • Server Management: Free Support
    • DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Plans from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. The guys at Hostforweb.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them. Pretty good dedicated servers in the USA - your sites will be trusted hands if you choose them.

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers are solid and reliable.
    I would recommend them to anybody for ease of use and expertise especially for somebody like me, a casual user.

Well, XXI Web Hosting has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Very happy. The kind of host i've been looking for a long time. Support is A++!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER