Best web hosting?

Recommend me best web hosting my requirements are: wordpress site
    - Needed at least 100 gb ssd space
    - Ram should be 2-4gb
    - Monthly price should be under 25$
    What are your views on Rockhoster.com and Profvds.com VPS hosting solutions?
    Any reviews? What host is better from your views?

For a WordPress website essential features to consider are uptime, performance, security, backups, and customer support.

Considering all these features My recommended cheap and reliable WordPress providers are :
    myresellerhome.com
    webhostingworld.net

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable for all. We offer services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated hosting. It inludes services like 24/7 customer support, choices of operating system, cPanel and more. For more Information, please visit our website.

4 CPU Cores
    4096 MB RAM
    180 GB SSD Disk
    4096 GB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    KVM
    Linux/Windows
    $13.30/month
    Promocode to get the pricing: Let-It-Go
    Link: https://portal.drserver.net/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=6
    Unmetered servers starting from $12.00 USD p/m. Xeon® E-2134 for $56.00 p/m
    Live server stock ||| Feel free to contact me for custom deal.

MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable for all. Our web hosting includes services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting. For more details, please visit our website. We are happy to help you.

Well, NeironVPS.com ssd vps host has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Very happy.

Have a look at VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and allwebhost.com ($5 first month for any plan).
    I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Can say that Profvds.com is most often very responsive and accommodating.
    I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts.
    This is the first which has not once yet let me down. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.
    Give RockHoster.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.
    You'll be 100% satisfied with the speed and uptime.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I just went to the hosts you mentioned to check the prices. Yes, they seem to be within your budget, but don't forget that you need to purchase the corresponding license for the cPanel control panel, which can cost around $20 (depending on the license type).
    I think a "Solo" license will be enough for you.
    If you don't really need cPanel, you can choose the DirectAdmin panel. It costs about $5 for a license and it's just as good as cPanel, even has many advantages.
    Hostpro.com has an "NVMe VPS-1" plan with 100 GB NVMe, 4 GB RAM, 2 processors for $12 per month and cPanel for $13.95 ($25.95 per month total), or DirectAdmin for $5 ($17 total).
    I use the "NVMe VPS-2" with the DirectAdmin control panel (Personal Plus license for $5).
    To learn more about the servers themselves from this provider, you can contact their technical support via chat

Experience top-notch performance with our affordable plan:

CPU: 4 CORE
    RAM: 4 GB
    Storage: 100 GB
    Bandwidth: 2 TB
    Only $24/month! Plus, grab a fantastic 40% off on your first order.

You have lots of suggestion below for a good web hosting company. Here are some tips to choose one.

1) Avoid big brands whose ads you find everywhere on internet. They are very poor in supporting particular need of the clients.
    2) Visit Knowledge base website of the hosting provider and see whether they have support articles, videos on their website. It shows how serious they are in providing support to their clients in need.
    3) Go for small/medium hosting companies that are at least 3 to 5 years old.
    DemoTiger
    Video Tutorials for Knowledge-base Website.
    cPanel, Plesk, DA ll Custom Video display your logo
    Reduce Support Tickets.