Thread: Using CRM Data

Using CRM Data

Is it possible to create a document that pulls information from the data input within the CRM template, i.e. it pre-populates a document with the name, address, date of birth, etc.? and is possible that the document it pre-populates can be an esign document.

I needed something similar - create consignments for patients and make them sign it on a tablet.

There is a "Print layout" feature in Ninox, you know?

In that layout you can add fields from a form, or add a text field, that can contain plain text mixed with data fields. For example:

I, + {namefield} +" "+{surnamefield}, sign this ...

This will give you a populated text. You then van format it further in Print layout interface.

In order to populate a document with b2b contact enrichment from a database:
    1. Open a Word document-level project in Visual Studio.
    2. Open the Data Sources window and create a data source from a database.
    3. Drag the field you want from the Data Sources window to your document.
    You could use the UserForm to gather information and populate the document, but it requires vba programming skills.
    Last edited by Maureene Coots; 09-21-2022 at 04:01 AM.