affordable server package in Canada?

Guys,
    where can I order an affordable SSD server package in Canada?
    here are my specifications:
    2 x E5-2650v2
    64GB DDR3
    2x960GB SSD
    500Mbit/s Unmetered
    Got to know that Bullten.com is a place offering dedicated hosting in Canada.
    Any reviews/feedbacks about them? Can I trust these guys?
    Other options, please?

QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are as solid as a rock.
    If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!

https://gthost.com/montreal-dedicated-servers/ - you can test their servers. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

QHoster.com and asvhost.com servers are as solid as a rock.
    Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

If you’re looking for a fast and managed dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 10% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DH10. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
    Excellent server administration
    Excellent backup management
    Windows and Linux support

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
    You'll definitely choose the best dedicated server for your specifications if you compare QHoster.com and GTHost.com solutions.
    Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

QHoster.com servers are the best to have a deal with.
    They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.

I like GTHost.com instant server hosting, it is quite cheap. Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
    Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

Servers from qhoster.com and brixly.uk are well-balanced and cheap.
    I strongly recommend to get services of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try these services.