Right server to sign up with ...

ASVhost.com and maxrdp.com servers are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

I think you should broaden the range of your search. How much disk space, bandwidth and ram do you need?
    Check out INSIGHT WEB HOSTING server hosting. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.

Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are well-balanced and support is second to none.
    If you are looking for a site to host your website, you’ll make the best decision by choosing them as they are the most efficient sites to help you receive the most traffic possible. With inexpensive prices and magnificent customer service, I can 99% guarantee that you will never be upset or disappointed with the results you see from using these website hosting sites.

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

You can trust Bullten.com - they offer budget hosting solutions. So far, everything has been absolutely amazing.
    Systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
    RAM: 32 GB
    Bandwidth: 5 TB
    Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
    • 6 Cores
    • 2.4GHz
    • 15MB
    • RAM : 32GB
    • STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
    • Operating System: Centos 7
    • Server Backup: Optional
    • Server Management: Free Support
    • DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

The best server depends on what you want or need. If you making site for one area than use hosting with servers located in that area. If site is world wide i like cheap server with no vat taxes and free set up and no upgrade fees.

Just make sure servers are in countries that do not have internet or electrical problems.

I think you should broaden the range of your search. Nice servers are offered by
    1) NetShop-isp.com.cy
    2) Inmotionhosting.com
    3) GTHost.com
    Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are the best to sign up with.
    Great Webhosting companies with great support.

I've been with hostforweb.com dedicated server for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host.
    So far they have been excellent. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    Personally I'm satisfied with Datapacket.net dedicated hosting. Uptime has always been in the high 90s.
    The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.