Cheap and reliable VPS to buy ...

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which plan you'd buy if you were me?

I applaud Libertyvps.net support and especially Live chat.
    The uptime is great, the promise of 99.9% is correct. I have no headache with this decent host.

Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable web hosting services. Its basic plan for VPS hosting just starts from $25/month.it also offers Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, and c-panel and WHM included in it.

Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. The cost of its most basic VPS package begins at just $25 per month. Additionally, setup, cPanel, and WHM are provided at no additional cost. Additionally, it provides free domain registration for life.

I am fully satisfied dealing with cloudarion.com and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable SSD VPS to others.
    Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).

If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your business website, I recommend bodHOST, which is one of the cheapest VPS hosting providers in the NL and over the globe. With the best features like 99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

VPS Hosting Plan Strats at Just $12/49/month A great deal from bodHOST, Save 20% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code - VPS50. The offer ends at 05'11'022. Hurry Up avail of this offer now!

Features are:

High SSD Storage
    Full Root Access
    Daily Backup
    Optional Control Panel
    99.95% Uptime SLA
    24/7 Customer Support

For more VPS Hosting plans visit: https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps

WebhostingWorld is dedicated to providing clients with the most dependable and economical web hosting services possible. The base price for their virtual private servers (VPS) is only $25 per month for their entry-level service. Additionally, cPanel and WHM are included, and the installation process does not cost anything. In addition, it offers Free SSL for Life, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, a promise of 99.9% uptime, and a single IP Address at no extra cost.

These hosts - libertyvps.net and legionbox.com - are worthwhile.
    They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Hello Bobby,

Here, You need to keep in mind some factors while choosing a VPS server, as below,

- RAM
    - Bandwidth
    - CPU
    - Storage Space
    - Uptime
    - Managed or Unmanaged
    - Root Access
    - Pricing
    - Speed
    - Control Panel
    - VPS Security
    - Technical Support
    - Backups
    - Additional Features

If these points are satisfied, you can go with that one, and it will also help you choose the perfect VPS provider for you, and your money is not wasted. It would be better if you considered what features and benefits you get per the pricing, which varies with the service provider. So you can compare the features and the pricing with other service providers, so you can get a better idea and make a perfect decision. However, you can also look for testimonials and reviews from their customers to build trust in them. And the providers you are talking about, I don't have much idea about it, so I can't say, but if you ask me, I can suggest you check out AccuWeb Hosting, Godaddy, and Hostpapa. And Accuweb hosting is popular in VPS and Forex VPS with excellent all-time technical support at reasonable pricing.
    Phenomenal Windows Hosting | Windows Shared Hosting |AccuWeb Hosting

The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The cost of their most basic VPS plan is only $25 per month. Free C-Panel, WHM, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life are some of the other features that are provided.

Out of all the hosting i have tried, LibertyVPS.net is the best one.
    Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful for running of my web site.

+ There are many useful features included into their Bitcoin VPS hosting plans.

When it comes to web hosting, WebHostingWorld is the best and most cost-effective option. Its cheapest VPS package starts at only $25 per month. The package includes cPanel/WHM, a free lifetime domain name, one IP address, remote SSH access, data migration assistance, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life.

The best vps service depends on what you want or need. Do you need cheap reliable vps that has linux or windows hosting. Are you making websites for a certain country than use a cheap vps located in that country.

I like cheap vps service that has no set up or upgrade fees. Free trial vps and no vat taxes.

I'm very satisfied with Rightservers.com Canadian VPS and will recommend it to anyone. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.