Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Hi Guys,
    Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails.
    EU location is essential (for the server but not essential for the company).
    Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip.
    Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available.
    For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too.
    Daily backups of files and DB should be available.
    The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome).
    I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
    What are your views on GTHost.com web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

I have being hosting with GTHost.com instant server for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host. This has been a great experience for me. The crew there offers fast courteous service.

Plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    I'm happy with GTHost.com instant server hosting. They provide a very good web hosting service.

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
    Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

I find GTHost.com to be the best support I've encountered for hosting services.
    It is prompt, courteous and has continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly. Definitely recommended.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and rock-solid.
    They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

I'm very satisfied with GTHost.com instant servers! The tech support is great and the response time is incomparable.
    All in all, they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com plans are solid and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are worth trying.
    Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

Web hosting services ensure that storage spaces are reliable and secure. As a web server, we provide more than simply data storage. It’s an important aspect of their functioning. Data is stored on web servers by hosts, which enables simple maintenance and access by internet users.

If you buy bodHOST you’ll receive these types of services, cPanel Control Panel, SSD Enhanced Storage, Daily Offsite Backups, Softaculous Scripts Installer, 99.95% Uptime, and 24×7 Support

Get 50% OFF on Web hosting, use this coupon code “WH50” to avail of this offer. The sale lasts up to 30th Dec 2021.