Need host suggestions

Hey guys,
    I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
    But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
    I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.

Cheap hosting plans are available from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com.
    Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.

If you are looking for a hosting plan at cheap prices, very reliable and great service, go to NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting. They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it, installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page (I installed a msg board in about 2 minutes).

Rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com plans are the best to sign up with.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Hi, If you are looking for a shared hosting support provider then I will suggest eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market. If you know eTechSupport is providing Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support, cPanel Support, Plesk Support, Linux Support, Windows Support, Technical Support, cPanel Management, Plesk Management.

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.
    NetShop ISP is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

Cheap offer with quality support you could get with vikhost.com. It will be real high quality hosting services for your needs.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
    Can't go wrong with netshop-isp.com.cy website hosting solutions. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I highly recommend NetShop ISP web hosting solutions to those who want a stable, fast provider.
    It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting providers.
    Awesome host and service.

Deals from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

If you are looking for the best and reliable hosting provider to buy a web hosting then you have to do research.
    And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
    Make a list and compare web hosting companies
    Go with company reviews
    Should be available for 24/7
    Affordable plans
    Security
    For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.
    For more information please visit - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/
    Modify message