Right server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net, which plan is better to sign up with and why?

bodHOST is the only hosting solution that gives you complete control over your managed cloud hosting, whether the task is deciding who gets root access to your servers or choosing your IP allocation. bodHOST also offers a lot of flexibility when it comes to scaling resources up or down. Server capacity can be increased or decreased in minutes, and elements like CPU, RAM, storage space, and even firewalls can be added or taken away with one click on your end.

You can save 50% OFF on all Cloud Server Hosting plans - Use Code CLOUD50. This offer is limited time.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cloud-hosting

Thumbs up to Kvchosting.net - the service provided is above normal, including software provided, and personal customer support.

Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.

The best server depends on what your using it for. If your making websites or blogs for one country than find a cheap server located in that country. Narrow down your choice by server locations.

If your making sites for world wide than buy cheap sever that has no set up or upgrade fees. I also like servers that charge no vat taxes and have 30 day free trial.

I vote for kvchosting.net.
    Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!

I would recommend kvchosting.net server hosting in the USA to anyone who is looking for a new host!
    The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
    Now I think of having a deal with either legionbox.com or hostsailor.com?

I have only positive comments to make about the service and back-up of QHoster.com web host.
    It makes a pleasant change to receive the sort of help you get from this Host.
    They are really good to take care of their customers!

Without a doubt, the best thing about kvchosting.net dedicated hosting provider is their support, I've never came across another provider that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.

The customer service is friendly and has always been great. I have wanted a few things changed with my account and QHoster.com has all been done within minutes of me asking (upgrading and downgrading packages). Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com can be right for you.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

These hosts - qhoster.com and kvchosting.net - are worth trying as their plans are full-featured and prices are competitive.
    Their machines are quickly and solid. Faster than almost every other hosting companies that I've attempted. My strategy still includes an uptime of 100% without the interruptions.