planethoster.com vs legionbox.com

Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow and why?

I vote for planethoster.com.
    The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts . Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt.

I'd draw your attention to dedicated servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
    Reasonably priced and good support. Servers are fast and dependable.

These hosts - planethoster.com and legionbox.com - are really the best tos ign up with due to their top-notch services.
    People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.

What's your hosting budget?

As I know, nice powerful dedicated servers are offered by
    1) Webhost.pro
    2) GTHost.com
    3) Inmotionhosting.com
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

These hosts - planethoster.com and legionbox.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Excellent work! You truely know how to make your customers happy.

If your making websites for one country than use the hosting company that has servers located in that country. That should narrow it down for you. If your making websites for world wide than just use a cheap hosting company that has no set up fees and free trial 30 day money back.