RAID array recovery

RAID Recovery. It's a program that I've been using for a while now to restore data from my RAID arrays. But, like so many other things in life, it's not perfect. Recently, I lost some data due to a critical server failure. And so, I'm turning to RAID Recovery once again to try and restore the lost files.

But this time is different. I'm not just restoring files from a single RAID array. This time, I have four of them! Each one contains different parts of my project, and so the stakes are high. If I can't get all the data back, then my project will be ruined.

Thankfully, free raid tool seems to be doing its job well so far. The restoration process is slow but steady, and I'm optimistic that I'll be able to get all the data back in time for my deadline. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for this info! It seems I found it just in time as I'm looking for a way to recover data from my RAID arrays.

It's great to hear that you're considering using data recovery software. However, there are a couple of caveats to keep in mind. First, you'll need a certain level of technical expertise to use the software effectively, especially if you're dealing with a RAID system. Secondly, if you have physical issues with one or more hard drives in your RAID configuration, software alone won't be sufficient to recover your data.

That said, I agree that data recovery software is an affordable option for many people, as it allows you to retrieve lost data without spending thousands on professional data recovery services. I had to pay $1,640 for RAID 5 data recovery(3 hard drives 2TB each) back in 2019 . I used Platinum data recovery. https://platinumdatarecovery.com/raid-data-recovery . I was very happy with the results, they are true experts. They got 97% of my data, but it was an unexpected expense. Hopefully, you won't have to incur such high costs and can recover your data using software alone.
    Last edited by nick.kohl; 09-26-2023 at 04:43 AM.