UK dedicated server

Could you please recommend any good company offering dedicated servers in the UK?

I already know one called bodhost.co.uk as I heard some good news of theri american departments, and think of trying them, but need something for comparsion.

If you know any comparable solutions please let me know.

Thank you.

I suppose bodhost.co.uk would be a good choise. They are known for quality and exceptional reliability so I think you may try them for your site.

I have tried its and it is good

Another good company to consider for getting service from is webhosting.uk.com. Highly recommended versatile provider offering many useful features.

thanks for the information

Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

IMHO this company (bodhost.co.uk) is worth of trying. Being specialized in dedicated hosting they would give better performance as it comes as a rule. The more so because they are rather popular.

I can refer you to the UK2.net group. I have never used them personally but I have seen a lot of good feedbacks about them.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Check rapidswitch.com

Yup.. I have gone through some reviews about Bodhost.co.uk and I think they seems to be much reliable and offers value for money services. The are specialized in Dedicated Server Hosting and VPS Hosting. There is no harm in giving a try at Bodhost.co.uk as they have mentioned 100% uptime guarantee in their SLA along with the assurance of a 30 day money back guarantee.

Thanks everyone for suggestions and feedbacks. Finding bodhost.co.uk as the most suitable and regarding the feedbacks of this company I am to choose their services.

thanks again.

Hello Ahmad, dont know if I am too late in replying your thread, but i heavily recommend Poundhost.com. They are one of the fastest growing UK DELL and HP dedicated server providers, PoundHost Internet is able to offer any combination of server hardware and Operating System (OS). I must say i have used their services and still using their services, and it stands out in terms of price from the likes of UK2 and Rapidwatch. At the moment they are doing great offers for their dedicated server packages. If you need any more advise on Poundhost.com and its packages, please feel free to email me on : thellyfonky@yahoo.com

This is not directed only to Ahmad but to everyone out there looking to have a great deal for Dedicated Server for a very reasonable cost. Send me an email

you can search the list of hosting companies through google engine

Yeah It is great.