ecommerce server hosting plans?

Hi,
    I need a video HD server hosting plan.
    Need Huge traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.
    What are your views on Hostingsource.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting? Can I trust them?
    Please suggests.

Thanks.

Absolutely fantastic service - even into the late hours of the night.
    Truly brilliant. You'd be mad not to go with hostingsource.com US website hosting provider.

I have used other hosts in the past and none compare to netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting solutions.
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Easy to use, friendly interface.

Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on NetShop ISP dedicated hosting. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. I went with them in the beginning because they were the cheapest and were such a good value as well as had the best options for building usage needs with my company growth.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The best eCommerce hosting depends on what your doing. Do you need linux or windows. Are you making eCommerce site for one country or area than use servers located there. First company seems to have less locations than the second one.

Just look for a cheap ecommerce hosting company that has no set up or upgrade fees. I also like free hosting trial that has money back guarantee.

HostingSource provides fully managed Linux and windows dedicated servers with 24/7 support. Lowest internet prices.
    Finmaninc is one that offers hassle-free loan facilities for every needed person. Apply for Personal loans, Home loans, Small Business loans, and Commercial Property Loans, and get quick loan approvals.

I have no complaints with NetShop ISP and would definitely recommend them. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.