Any ecommerce VPS with GOOD uptime?

Hey guys,
    I'm really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
    But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
    I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about Hostnamaste.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting solutions?
    Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.

Well, HostNamaste is really excellent OpenVZ VPS web host and offers excellent value for relatively low cost.
    What impressed me the most was the efficiency and support I got when servers were changed just a couple of weeks ago.

I am very pleased with my site and Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
    Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

You precisely will not regret having looked at
    1) Hostingsource.com
    2) Libertyvps.net
    3) Vizhost.com
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! It is called NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting provider.
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Where are you checking for reviews? There's plenty of reputable hosts providing VPS's.
    |~| VeeroTech Hosting - sales @ veerotech.net
    |~| High Performance CloudLinux & LiteSpeed Powered Web Hosting
    |~| cPanel & WHM - Softaculous - Website Builder - JetBackup - SpamExperts
    |~| Visit us @veerotech Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Just look for a cheap vps provider that has no set up or upgrade fees. I like to buy vps that has free trial and money back guarantee. I also look for vps hosting that does not have vat taxes.

If your buying vps for one area that make sure to use vps hosting that has servers there.