Good provider for ecommerce hosting?

Hello
    I need an ecommerce hosting account.
    Need a DDos Protected hosting 30 SSD gbs
    Budget : 20 usd
    What are your views on Centohost.com and also Hostnamaste.com VPS web hosting?
    Are they reliable? Any reviews, please?

I can't say enough good things about centohost.com EU web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.

The best ecommerce hosting depends on what you want. Do you need linux hosting or windows web hosting. That narrows it down so does location of the website servers.

Just try to find a cheap hosting company that has no setup or upgrade fees and prices that stay the same after first year. I also like web hosting that does not have vat taxes.

Hello Peligino,

Well, there are some key factors that you need to pick which you can expect from an ideal eCommerce hosting provider, such as Storage, Bandwidth, High Uptime, high scalability, Advanced security, 24/7 technical support, Backups, Payment options, and pricing.

These will help you a lot while going for the perfect eCommerce hosting provider. Further, you can also check for the testimonial or reviews of their customers and compare the pricing of the providers you wish to go with. And the providers you are talking about don’t have much idea about the idea, so I can’t say anything about it. But if you ask me, I can suggest Godaddy, Accuweb Hosting, and Interserver. These are the service providers you can check out once.
    Phenomenal Windows Hosting | Windows Shared Hosting |AccuWeb Hosting

So far so good. I have been dealing with Exmasters.com VPS hosting for over 2 years and fully-satisfied.
    The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Many eCommerce hosting providers are out there, but not all are created equal. You want to ensure you choose a good provider for your eCommerce hosting needs. Here are a few things to look for in a good eCommerce hosting provider

Reliability.
    E-commerce hosting can be more expensive than traditional web hosting, so you'll want to make sure that you're getting good value for your money.
    Your eCommerce site needs to be up and running 24/7. Look for a hosting provider with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Security.
    Your eCommerce site will handle sensitive customer data, so you have to select one that is well-protected. Look for a hosting provider with SSL encryption and firewalls to protect your site from hackers.

Scalability.
    As your business grows, your eCommerce site will need to be able to scale with you. Look for a hosting provider that offers flexible plans and can accommodate your future growth.

Customer Support.
    You should have 24/7 customer support access in case of any issues with your eCommerce site. Look for a hosting provider that offers live chat, phone, and email support.
    Join AccuWeb Hosting Affiliate Program and Earn a Commission of up to $200 per sale.

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS.
    I used to have a website with other host but then quit after I started with this web host. They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond.

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.

Happy with Hostnamaste KVM VPS. Very helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.