Fast VPS hosts, what are they?

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
    Is this possible... VPS Host, 2GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access
    Any information on Rightservers.com Managed VPS hosting reliability?
    What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

If you are looking for the best and reliable hosting provider to buy a web hosting then you have to do research.
    And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
    Make a list and compare web hosting companies
    Go with company reviews
    Should be available for 24/7
    Affordable plans
    Security
    For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.
    For more information please visit - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/
    Modify message

VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.

It happened so that I've been with RightServers.com for a wile now and I've found there customer service very good so far.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional Managed VPS service. I'd highly recommend these guys.

I've noticed no downtime. Rightservers.com Managed VPS is fast and responsive.
    This host has great, timely support. They will go as far as to recommend other providers and solutions. Recommended.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
    There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like
    1) Libertyvps.net
    2) Cloudarion.com
    3) Startlogic.com
    Customer safety is the main goal for these folks. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

Best customer service you will ever find, anywhere! Fullstop.
    Rightservers.com Canadian VPS servers are excellent too, very fast and I've never experienced any down time.
    I guarentee that you will not find a better host!