I want dedicated server in Cyprus

Hello,
    I want dedicated server in Cyprus, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
    Budget 50-80$, Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2
    Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
    I searched NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions. Do you think I can trust them?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

QHoster.com as well as asvhost.com serevers are worth trying.
    Great price and great service. Easy to use software.

Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
    I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. Thank you, NetShop ISP team. The work is based on professional approach.

Have a look at servers which hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net provide.
    Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.
    No problems, no sweat, just easy.

Well, NetShop ISP has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
    They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Every question resolved to my satisfaction. NetShop-isp.com.cy is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and any size of business.

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.

bodHOST is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

When it comes to dedicated server plans, bodHOST offers three tiers, starting at $86 per month with a three-year commitment. Every package includes a free SSL certificate, a domain name, a custom cPanel dashboard, and multiple dedicated IP addresses.

You can save 15% OFF Dedicated Server Hosting - Use Code NDH15

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU Cores/Threads 4-core CPU 8 Threads
    RAM: 8 GB
    Bandwidth: 10 TB
    Storage: 2x1TB SATA
    Dedicated IP addresses

for more offers visit here: https://www.bodhost.com/blog/bodhost-new-year-web-hosting-deals-and-offers

I'm happy with HostingB2B https://www.hostingb2b.com/, you might check them out.

Good uptime, good support - most of the time! Highly recommended!
    Speed is great and everything just works. Pleased with NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting.

Accounts from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I am fascinated with excellent customer support. Both online chat anytime a day and fast and responsive support ticket system.