dedicated server with ddos protection?

I'm looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection.
    I only need basic protection of 1gbit and 24GB of RAM and at least 1000GB of Space, I have a budget of $100 a month.
    Have seen Hostnamaste.com and also QHoster.com offer nice server hosting solutions?
    Any comments on their reliability and speed?
    Alternatives for comparison?

Hello,

It would be best to choose the Dedicated server carefully because you will pay higher prices than other hosting service plans. However, you can consider some specific points while going for the dedicated server. Such as,

- Performance Requirements
    - Potential Downtime
    - Technology Advancements
    - Security Features
    - Technical support
    -Pricing
    - Back-up services
    - Network Strenght

If the above points are fulfilled, you can consider that. Moreover, you can also check for the reviews of the service provider and compare them with others. Unfortunately, I don't know much about the providers you plan to consider. So I can't say anything about them. But If you ask me, I can suggest Godaddy, AccuWeb Hosting, and Hostgator. Some of them offer very advanced and good features at a reasonable price. So,you can check them out once.
    Phenomenal Windows Hosting | Windows Shared Hosting |AccuWeb Hosting

Have a look at dedicated servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

Efficient work, good staff, nice experience. XXIwebhosting.com is one of the best places to order low-cost dedicated server thailand.

Best dedicated server hosting with ddos protection

The best dedicated hosting with ddos protection depends on what you want. Are you making websites or wordpress blogs for one country than find a cheap dedicated server located in that country. Do you want cheap linux dedicated server or the best windows dedicated server/ Do you want the best dedicated hosting that has free cpanel alternative to host mutiple websites or blogs easier than cpanel or do you want dedicated servers with cPanel.

I think the best dedicated hosting with ddos protection should offer free set up no upgrade fees and have 30 day money back guarantee. I also like cheap dedicated server hosting with ddos protection that has no vat taxes.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and their pricing is simple and flexible.
    The servers are very fast and reliable.
    I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.

I am very satisfied with Hostnamaste Budget Dedicated Server solutions.
    Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.

bodHOST is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

When it comes to dedicated server plans, bodHOST offers three tiers, starting at $86 per month with a three-year commitment. Every package includes a free SSL certificate, a domain name, a custom cPanel dashboard, and multiple dedicated IP addresses.

You can save 15% OFF Dedicated Server Hosting - Use Code NDH15

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU Cores/Threads 4-core CPU 8 Threads
    RAM: 8 GB
    Bandwidth: 10 TB
    Storage: 2x1TB SATA
    Dedicated IP addresses

for more offers visit here: https://www.bodhost.com/blog/bodhost-new-year-web-hosting-deals-and-offers