Highly reliable and scalabe servers?

We are moving ahead from beta launch of a business app and will start getting more traffic. Initially app will provide xml to 1k-2k daily mobile users with 10% using web access and this figure may go up 10-20 times by end of this year. Our users are paid users. So we can afford to pay for hosting. We use php/mysql. What kind of solution can you suggest for us? VPS like linode/softlayer or dedicated server? Reliability, uptime, security and peace of mind are our top priorities. But we need highly scalable solution as requirement is going to change fast.
    One of my friends recommended me Hosting022.com server hosting solutions?
    Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks and regards

I would by vps hosting first and try the app to see if it can handle everything. If you need more hosting that just upgrade to dedicated server. You can also buy cloud hosting if dedicated sever is not enough later on.

Make sure to buy vps or dedicated server that offers free trial and no set up or upgrade fees. I also like web hosting companies that do no charge vat taxes.

I'd very highly recommend Hosting022 to anyone, whether hosting a small site, or running a dedicated server account.
    Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are searching for a good and cheap VPS hosting server, then i will suggest you Host.co.in has some of the most affordable VPS plans and an approachable interface that makes it perfect for new users. Host.co.in has customer service agents available 24/7/365. The company promises short wait times for answers whenever you reach out, even though it’s an unmanaged plan.
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

What is a Scale Up Server? A scale up server increases its workload capacity by adding memory and processing power, i.e., building “up” rather than “out,” which would mean adding server units.
    reliable server
    Dell EMC Servers. (16) 4.9 out of 5 stars.
    HPE Blade Systems. (16) 4.4 out of 5 stars.
    Dell PowerEdge Blades. (3) 4.7 out of 5 stars.
    HPE Proliant ML. (3) 4.7 out of 5 stars.
    Dell PowerEdge T. (2) 5.0 out of 5 stars.
    Dell PowerEdge C. (1) 4.0 out of 5 stars.
    Benefits of scalable systems include:
    Room for changing priorities.
    Lower overall cost.
    Return on the initial technology investment.
    Instant access.
    Load balancing.
    Simple storage upgrades.
    More: - https://www.quickcloudhosting.com/quickbooks-hosting

Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel or Plesk or server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
    2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
    3. Server Security & Hardening
    4. Server Migration
    5. Dedicated Support Staff
    6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
    7. cPanel Support
    8. Plesk Support
    9. Linux Support
    10. Windows Support
    11. Technical Support
    12. cPanel Management
    13. Plesk Management
    14. Web Hosting Support
    15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

Get 7 Days Free Trial on all Managed Services! Visit Now: eTechSupport.net

Accounts from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
    The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I am pleased to deal with GTHost.com as well as Datapacket.net web hosts.
    The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
    I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Fully satisfied with cloudarion.com server hosting. They are exceedingly quick to respond to support issues, even from pre-sales stage. Their attitude is always unflappable and friendly - just what you need - and the value-for-money on their packages is unbeatable.

bodHOST is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

When it comes to managed dedicated plans, bodHOST offers three tiers, starting at $86 per month with a three-year commitment. Every package includes a free SSL certificate, a domain name, a custom cPanel dashboard, and multiple dedicated IP addresses.

bodHOST is available at great discounts in the Christmas Sale. They are offering 15% off on their Dedicated hosting plans along with 99.95% Uptime. Code - 15XMAS

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU Cores/Threads 4-core CPU 8 Threads
    RAM: 8 GB
    Bandwidth: 10 TB
    Storage: 2x1TB SATA
    Dedicated IP addresses

QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are decent enough to sign up with.
    Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

The most important things in a hosting provider are really customer service, reliability, and experience. Xxiwebhosting.com has all of those things and more. I can tell anyone, whether you are needing a simple website hosted, or you want to start your own online reseller empire do it. Like their thai dedicated server solutions.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are reliable enough to sign up with.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.