Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good VPS? Where?

Hello,
    Where do you get Good VPS from?
    I managed to find: Rightservers.com Canadian VPS.
    Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying.
    The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

Look for a good vps provider that has no set up fees and money back trial. I also like vps hosting that has no vat taxes. If your hosting site for canada they would be ok because they have servers located in one area in Canada. If site is for worldwide than you can use any good cheap vps provider.

Highly recommend Rightservers.com to everyone looking for stable and reliable Canadian VPS host.
    I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If your hosting site is for Canada they would be ok because they have servers located in one area in Canada. If the site is for worldwide then you can use any good cheap VPS provider. If you are looking for cloud migration services then I suggest Cloudnow technologies. Cloudnow technologies offer complete end-to-end data modernization solutions and transform Your Business on the Cloud.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-m...-services.html

ASVhost.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are worthwhile.
    They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

I must say that rightservers.com is an excellent Managed VPS web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

WebHostingWorld is where you may find the most reliable and inexpensive web hosting services. The cheapest monthly plan costs only $25. It comes with a free domain name for life, free data migration, remote SSH access, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, free SSL, and free setup.

I'm thinking to move to Cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting now. I'll get so many privileges on VPS account. And the uptime has been perfect. Superb webhost - uptime perfect, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, pricing is cheaper than other hosting provider - they are EXCELLENT.

IONOS: Best Overall.
    GoDaddy: Best for Affordability.
    DreamHost: Best for Free Email.
    Hostinger: Best for Transparency.

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

Before finding Rightservers.com Canadian VPS, I had no idea that 'customer service' existed in a web hosting provider.
    All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime!

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com (Winter VPS Promo (-20% OFF VPS servers)) are worth every cent you py for their services.
    These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.

Webhostingworld provides excellent service at competitive prices. The cheapest VPS plan only costs $25 per month. Additional benefits include Free Data Migration; Free SSL for Life; Remote SSH Access, a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee; and 1 Free IP Address.

eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
    2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
    3. Server Security & Hardening
    4. Server Migration
    5. Dedicated Support Staff
    6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
    7. cPanel Support
    8. Plesk Support
    9. Linux Support
    10. Windows Support
    11. Technical Support
    12. cPanel Management